Strata Body Corporate Mountain Gate
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Mountain Gate
Strata Management in Mountain Gate includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a trusted, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Mountain Gate
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in keeping our customer’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure correct payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Mountain Gate have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer additional value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and far more.