Strata Body Corporate Mount Waverley
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Mount Waverley
Strata Management in Mount Waverley involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a reputable, certified and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Mount Waverley
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have a demonstrated track record of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure correct payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Mount Waverley have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and far more.