Strata Body Corporate Montrose
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Montrose
Strata Management in Montrose includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a reliable, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Montrose
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, certified and qualified contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s home by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure proper payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Montrose have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.