Strata Body Corporate Mitcham
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Mitcham
Strata Management in Mitcham involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trusted, certified and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Mitcham
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a dependable, certified and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our client’s property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Mitcham have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide additional value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.