Strata Body Corporate Mickleham
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Mickleham
Strata Management in Mickleham involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a trusted, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Mickleham
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a shown performance history of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a trusted, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our client’s property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the experts to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Mickleham have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and far more.