Strata Body Corporate Merricks
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Merricks
Strata Management in Merricks involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a reputable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Merricks
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have a shown track record of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, compliant and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure proper payment to professionals. We know the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Merricks have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply extra worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and far more.