Strata Body Corporate Merricks North
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Merricks North
Strata Management in Merricks North involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a dependable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Merricks North
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a shown track record of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s home by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure right payment to professionals. We know the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Merricks North have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply additional value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and much more.