Strata Body Corporate Merricks Beach
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Merricks Beach
Strata Management in Merricks Beach involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a dependable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Merricks Beach
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our customer’s home by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure correct payment to professionals. We know the experts to require complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Merricks Beach have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer extra value to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and far more.