Strata Body Corporate Mentone
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Mentone
Strata Management in Mentone includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a trusted, certified and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Mentone
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in preserving our customer’s home by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We know the experts to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Mentone have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide extra worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and much more.