Strata Body Corporate Melton South
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Melton South
Strata Management in Melton South includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Melton South
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and qualified contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We know the experts to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Melton South have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide extra worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and much more.