Strata Body Corporate Melbourne South East Suburbs
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Melbourne South East Suburbs
Strata Management in Melbourne South East Suburbs involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a reliable, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Melbourne South East Suburbs
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, compliant and qualified contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure right payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Melbourne South East Suburbs have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply additional value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and much more.