Strata Body Corporate Melbourne Northern Suburbs
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Strata Management in Melbourne Northern Suburbs involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a reputable, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Melbourne Northern Suburbs
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s home by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to call for complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Melbourne Northern Suburbs have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all information gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.