Strata Body Corporate Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Strata Management in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure makes sure a dependable, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure proper payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can supply additional worth to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and far more.