Strata Body Corporate Melbourne CBD
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Melbourne CBD
Strata Management in Melbourne CBD includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a reputable, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Melbourne CBD
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have a demonstrated track record of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our customer’s home by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure correct payment to professionals. We know the specialists to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Melbourne CBD have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide extra worth to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and much more.