Strata Body Corporate Mckinnon
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Mckinnon
Strata Management in Mckinnon includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a trusted, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Mckinnon
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our customer’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee correct payment to professionals. We know the experts to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Mckinnon have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and far more.