Strata Body Corporate Maribyrnong
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Maribyrnong
Strata Management in Maribyrnong involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a trustworthy, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Maribyrnong
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have a shown track record of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s home by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure right payment to professionals. We understand the experts to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Maribyrnong have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and much more.