Strata Body Corporate Maidstone
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Maidstone
Strata Management in Maidstone involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a trusted, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Maidstone
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our client’s home by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure right payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Maidstone have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply additional worth to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and a lot more.