Strata Body Corporate Maddingley
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Maddingley
Strata Management in Maddingley involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a reliable, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Maddingley
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a shown track record of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a dependable, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We know the specialists to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Maddingley have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and much more.