Strata Body Corporate Laverton
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Laverton
Strata Management in Laverton involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a trusted, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Laverton
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our client’s property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to professionals. We know the specialists to require complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Laverton have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and far more.