Strata Body Corporate Kurunjang
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Kurunjang
Strata Management in Kurunjang involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a trusted, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Kurunjang
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have a shown track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure right payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Kurunjang have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer extra worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and far more.