Strata Body Corporate Knoxfield
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Knoxfield
Strata Management in Knoxfield includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure makes sure a trusted, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Knoxfield
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have actually a shown track record of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s home by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee correct payment to professionals. We understand the experts to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Knoxfield have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide additional worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and far more.