Strata Body Corporate Kew
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Kew
Strata Management in Kew includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a reliable, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Kew
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have actually a shown track record of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a reliable, certified and qualified contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and make sure appropriate payment to specialists. We know the experts to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Kew have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and far more.