Strata Body Corporate Keilor Park
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Keilor Park
Strata Management in Keilor Park involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a reliable, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Keilor Park
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a shown track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our customer’s property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure proper payment to professionals. We understand the experts to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Keilor Park have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.