Strata Body Corporate Kangaroo Ground
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Kangaroo Ground
Strata Management in Kangaroo Ground involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a reliable, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Kangaroo Ground
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a trusted, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our customer’s home by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee right payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Kangaroo Ground have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra value to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and far more.