Strata Body Corporate Ivanhoe
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Ivanhoe
Strata Management in Ivanhoe includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a trusted, compliant and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Ivanhoe
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a trusted, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We understand the experts to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Ivanhoe have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and far more.