Strata Body Corporate Hughesdale
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Hughesdale
Strata Management in Hughesdale includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a reputable, compliant and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Hughesdale
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have a shown performance history of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our customer’s home by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee correct payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Hughesdale have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and far more.