Strata Body Corporate Hoppers Crossing
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Hoppers Crossing
Strata Management in Hoppers Crossing involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a reputable, compliant and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Hoppers Crossing
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a shown track record of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a reliable, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure proper payment to contractors. We know the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Hoppers Crossing have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.