Strata Body Corporate Hopetoun Park
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Hopetoun Park
Strata Management in Hopetoun Park involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a reputable, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Hopetoun Park
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a reputable, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure correct payment to professionals. We know the experts to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Hopetoun Park have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all information gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and far more.