Strata Body Corporate Hillside
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Hillside
Strata Management in Hillside includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trustworthy, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Hillside
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a demonstrated track record of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a dependable, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Hillside have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide extra value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and much more.