Strata Body Corporate Highett
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Highett
Strata Management in Highett includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a trusted, certified and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Highett
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee proper payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Highett have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and much more.