Strata Body Corporate Heidelberg Heights
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Heidelberg Heights
Strata Management in Heidelberg Heights includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a reliable, compliant and competent contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Heidelberg Heights
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our customer’s property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure appropriate payment to contractors. We know the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Heidelberg Heights have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply extra value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.