Strata Body Corporate Harkaway
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Harkaway
Strata Management in Harkaway includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a reliable, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Harkaway
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have a shown track record of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our client’s home by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee proper payment to professionals. We know the experts to require complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Harkaway have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide additional worth to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and a lot more.