Strata Body Corporate Hampton East
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Hampton East
Strata Management in Hampton East includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a trustworthy, compliant and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Hampton East
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure right payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Hampton East have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.