Strata Body Corporate Greythorn
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Greythorn
Strata Management in Greythorn includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a reliable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Greythorn
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a demonstrated track record of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Greythorn have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply additional value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and a lot more.