Strata Body Corporate Greenvale
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Greenvale
Strata Management in Greenvale includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a dependable, certified and competent contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Greenvale
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have actually a demonstrated track record of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a dependable, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in keeping our client’s property by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Greenvale have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer additional value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and far more.