Strata Body Corporate Gowanbrae
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Gowanbrae
Strata Management in Gowanbrae involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a reliable, certified and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Gowanbrae
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure right payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Gowanbrae have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra worth to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and far more.