Strata Body Corporate Glen Waverley
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Glen Waverley
Strata Management in Glen Waverley includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a reliable, compliant and competent contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Glen Waverley
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a shown performance history of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and qualified contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our customer’s property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the experts to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Glen Waverley have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer extra value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and much more.