Strata Body Corporate Gardenvale
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Gardenvale
Strata Management in Gardenvale includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a reputable, compliant and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Gardenvale
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our client’s home by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure proper payment to contractors. We know the experts to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Gardenvale have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide additional worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and far more.