Strata Body Corporate Frankston
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Frankston
Strata Management in Frankston includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a trusted, certified and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Frankston
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have a shown track record of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a reliable, certified and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our client’s home by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee right payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Frankston have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide extra worth to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and far more.