Strata Body Corporate Frankston North
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Frankston North
Strata Management in Frankston North includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a reliable, compliant and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Frankston North
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee right payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Frankston North have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply additional value to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.