Strata Body Corporate Flinders
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Flinders
Strata Management in Flinders includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a dependable, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Flinders
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a shown track record of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our client’s home by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure right payment to specialists. We know the experts to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Flinders have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply additional value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.