Strata Body Corporate Fingal
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Fingal
Strata Management in Fingal includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a trustworthy, compliant and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Fingal
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have actually a shown track record of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a reliable, certified and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our client’s home by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure right payment to specialists. We know the experts to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Fingal have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer extra value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and far more.