Strata Body Corporate Ferntree Gully
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Ferntree Gully
Strata Management in Ferntree Gully involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a reliable, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Ferntree Gully
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have a demonstrated track record of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our client’s home by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee proper payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Ferntree Gully have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer extra value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.