Strata Body Corporate Fawkner
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Fawkner
Strata Management in Fawkner includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a trustworthy, compliant and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Fawkner
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a reputable, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Fawkner have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide additional value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and far more.