Strata Body Corporate Endeavour Hills
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Endeavour Hills
Strata Management in Endeavour Hills involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a trusted, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Endeavour Hills
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a shown track record of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a dependable, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Endeavour Hills have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer extra worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.