Strata Body Corporate Elwood
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Elwood
Strata Management in Elwood involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a reliable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Elwood
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure right payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Elwood have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and far more.