Strata Body Corporate Elsternwick
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Elsternwick
Strata Management in Elsternwick involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a reputable, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Elsternwick
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a shown track record of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our customer’s property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Elsternwick have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply additional value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and much more.