Strata Body Corporate Edithvale
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Edithvale
Strata Management in Edithvale includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a trustworthy, certified and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Edithvale
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure correct payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Edithvale have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide additional value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and far more.