Strata Body Corporate Eaglemont
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Eaglemont
Strata Management in Eaglemont involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a trustworthy, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Eaglemont
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have actually a demonstrated track record of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee proper payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Eaglemont have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply extra worth to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and much more.