Strata Body Corporate Dromana
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Dromana
Strata Management in Dromana includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a trusted, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Dromana
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in keeping our customer’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure proper payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to call for complex matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Dromana have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer extra value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and far more.